Idols.
When I think of idols, the first thing that popped up in my brain was the Swedish tv-show "Idol".
Then I think of the idols you got, like someone that you admire and you think is a little more special than usual. I am trying to think of someone that is my idol but I can't think of anyone, and that maybe means that I don't got anyone and it's just simple as that.
Lady Gaga.
Well, here I think of the dressing room in the school, just before we got P.E. Haha, wonderful time, singing, or should I say screaming? I'm thinking a lot of my friends and when we sang "boys, boys, boys. We like boys in caaaaaars!" and so on. Then her famous life, her life before she became Lady Gaga, ad what was her real name? Stephanie?
Drugs.
Drugs? There is nothing I really think of, that it's like poison, a lot of different drugs too. There are heavier and less heavier. I would see it as a way of getting out of life, being a part of something else than just life or maybe not even life. I don't know what I think, maybe one day I will meet my own destiny with drugs and the dead.
Sweden.
Not my country, but I don't got much to choose. I think it's a pretty good country, I guess, I'm not really into caring about how good or bad we are, the Swedish people, the country and so on. We got I kinda good, well, we got our dark side but what doesn't?
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar