skolkamrat - I don't like my German schoolmate Ida because she is very violent, white and it hurts when she hits me in the head.
knivhuggen - Yesterday a man was stabbed to death.
bevisa - Tomorrow is my best friend going to prove that she can dance like they're doing in Grease.
väg mellan två stater - Once I took the interstate highway insead of a small road.
motståndare - When I play fifa I always hate my opponents.
hämnd - One day I will get my revenge.
uppgörelse med vapen - There was a shoot-out between two men in a store a few days ago.
underhållning - Watching a soccer game is entrainment to me.
bli besatt av- I don't want to get hooked on drugs, ever.
fordon - Next week is it a show with a lot of different vehicles.
gå i sömnen- I've heard about a girl that was sleepwalking and her brain was like awake because she could answer questions while she was sleeping.
åldersgräns - A lot of movies and video games has a mature rating.
begå - Four years ago a boy in my school commit suicide.
lagra- My grandfather stores old cars and old parts of cars.
hemsk upplevelse - My cousin had a trauma.
skenbart existerande "finns bara på datorn" - In the game Sims there is only virtual "people".
forskning- There is a lot of researching about the stars.
göra okänslig- Maybe living around death is a way to get desensitize against the death.
hämnas- I don't think that killing is a way to get even.
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
SvaraRaderaI had to read your first sentence many times before I understood it, but now I do:)
SvaraRaderaVery well done, Cajsa! You know all the words and can use them in a context. One word is misspelled: entertainment.
Check the word order in sentence number 3:
Tomorrow my best friend is going ...