fredag 16 september 2011

About a Boy - Movie

1) Describe your favourite scene from the film and explain why you liked it.

I don't really know witch scene that is my favorite, but I liked the scene with the school concert. Because it was funny and It just was so much love and happiness in that scene.

2) Tell me about a person, who is many years younger or older than you, who is important to you. Describe the person and explain why he/she means a lot to you.

I got this friend, she is about 22-24 years old, I don't remember actually. I met her through the work and we just became really good friends, her name is Monika and she went on Apelskolan too so we had things to talk about and I guess that we just like two people that could hang with each other and talk about everything. That's why she means so much to me, she is always there if I would need her.

3) "Growing up has nothing to do with age." This is a famous tagline about this film. What do you think it means?

I thinks it means that "it's the way you are thinking and acting". Like Marcus, he is acting pretty adult and thinks a lot like an adult.

6 kommentarer:

  1. Yeah, it's true with the concert. i liked when Will played it was fun and he didn't care.

    SvaraRadera
  2. I think your last sentence is pretty true.

    SvaraRadera
  3. I think that you're absolutely right about the last question.

    SvaraRadera
  4. I didn't know about your friend that you have meet on the work and that you could tell here everything.

    SvaraRadera
  5. I love how you spell "which" Cajsa.

    SvaraRadera
  6. I think it´s true that Marcus acting a little bit adult.
    And I agree with you on number one, I think Marcus really lovved his mother

    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

    SvaraRadera